Blog 6:

Postgraduate studies

I never had think what postgraduate studies I want to do, because weren’t in my plans of the life, I only want study a career, work, travel and be happy, but when I entered  in the university the last year, I discovery that in a scientific career is difficult only have the college degree and nothing more. I will have continuant that learn, read and experiment new ideas. For this reason I think that my postgraduate studies will be about analytic chemistry, always I liked this area of chemistry so will be entertain continue learn this topic,  I like do this postgraduate in other country, because also to study I can met other culture and people, this will be fun.

For other hand, I want be PDI and work in the laboratories of PDI especially in area of drugs and narcotraffic; and investigate different cases, so for achievement I must study 3 years in the PDI School, because I must be police and then I specialize in crime or drugs. As I In this time will be pharmaceutical chemistry, I could work immediately in these laboratories. To be part of PDI is my dream since I little girl, so if study for be PDI is considering as postgraduate studies, this will be my postgraduate studies that yes or yes I will do.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog