Blog 9: CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAM

This is my second year in the university of Chile, I entered, and right in my career "chemistry and pharmacy" there was a change to the study program, so all for me and the professors is new. Every semester they say "This course is a new course for the change to program" I've got used to it, but the only I hope it's that this will be for better, until this moment, I have been able to the university rhythm, but I must admit that I have envy because I have friends in other universities and they have five courses for semester, five!!!! And I have seven or eight for semester, I think that this is too much.
The change consisted in elimination and reorders to somethings courses, for examples this year in "pharmaceutical botany" all the students of my generation and the one generation above are together, before this was a third year course (six semester).
Whit respect to technology, the professors do use to explain his contains, some use in his the class projector, send for extra material to study, of course not all the professor but the professor that are interests in that his student learn.

In the university I think that we need more places with roof because in winter with the cold and rain it takes, in this moment we have the library, ricoffe and annex, but in winter in necessary because there are much students and all want go to places with roof.


Comments

  1. believe that bringing together so many generations in botany is not a good idea :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog