BLOG 8: SUMMER HOLIDAYS

The summer holidays is a long-awaited date for me, every summer is incredible, I can rest, sleep, travel, "carretear", and I do not know, many things.
This summer this will not different, I think I will travel with my school's friends to the beach for 2 weeks, then one week with my university friend  to the countryside and in January or February, I am not save, will go with my family to somewhere in the south.
I am a person that loves the city, but too loves the nature, for this reason, with my family each year choose a different natural park in Chile to go to camp, I think that this year we go to "Nahuelbuta Mountains National Park "; We know this park, but is gigant, 3 weeks were not enough, so this summer we want to finish the park. I hope to achieve it.
With my father and my brother walk for hills and meet new landscapes is an incredible family's moment and swim in different river or lakes is amazing. Also we always search to tourist's sport as rafting, canopy, climbing, among others.
 My Mother is not a natural's lover is for that reason that too we will go to places more peace and love but not sport, as the beach, we have house in Horcon, each year all my family go.

On the other hands, In Santiago I will go to the birthdays of two friends in January as each year, then mmm, I do not know, only enjoy.




Comments

  1. we will have our days together in the countryside <3 love you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog