Blog 5 :  My future Job 

I think that for be successful in the life, you must love your job, is for this reason that when I had to decide about what want to study was a difficult decision, I was confused between acting or chemistry. The only thing certain is that my parent support me, after a lot of thinking I decided study chemistry and pharmacy in the best university of Chile, I love the chemistry and study a career of area of health is incredible for me,  I will work indoors, in a laboratory or pharmacy in a hospital.
For other part, I love travel, so if my job permitted to me travel this will be amazing, travel for you job, know my job in other part of the world where the culture and people is different is very interesting so yes, for me will be incredible experience.
With respect to salary, I know that when one person does his job well his work will be rewarded in a good way, so this topic no is a preoccupation for me.
When I am professional I will like be part to PDI in Chile, I feel that for this way is my future, but the future is very changeable, I only know that I will be an excellent pharmaceutical because I like very much this career, my career.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog