My Favourite movie saga

Is difficult for me choose one favourite movie, but I think that a saga of movies that I like very much are “The Pirates of Caribbean”, of director Rob Marshall,  in 2003 when I was a  little girl with my cousin Nicolas always  watched in Disney Chanel ,  the first movie Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl, in this movie I feel in love to Captain Jacks Sparrow, and in movies that continues as Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest in 2006,  At World's End in 2007 "In Mysterious Tides" in 2011,  we, his fans can met the crazy adventures of this pirate, in different places with different people and always managing to leave undefeated of each problem.I like this saga of movies because are fun and cheerful, with my cousin  I have beautiful memories, watching the movies and eating popcorn , I think that this movies are for share with friends when they want go to the cinema, also is set in another era, so the clothing, ships, and the sound and light effects are incredible.And this year of course that I went to cinema with my family to watch Pirates of the Caribbean: Revenge of Salazar. I recommended 100%.






 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog