Personally, I love travel; since I was a little girl my family travels always to other country or other cities of Chile.
I think that Chile is a beautiful place, from north to  South all the cities are different, the culture and traditions are unique to each town.
In spite of know others different and beautiful country as Spain, Italy, Brazil, and other, I love the nature and is difficult find place as  the Patagonia of Chile in Region of Magallanes and the Chilean Antarctic, this zone is unique in the world,  specially the  “Torres del Paine National Park”
The parks and mountain are a great opportunity to meet people from other countries who love nature as I do, share cultures, that love the nature as me, share cultures, idioms, experiences; enjoy the fresh air, animals and woods.
For me is a beautiful place, I will like live in this zone and as my family live in Santiago, I would not live so far from them,
If you love the nature and the mountain, The Patagonia of Chile is for you. 




Comments

  1. Wow... my friend, I will go and visit you. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're right! Chile is a beautiful country and has wonderful flora and fauna

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog