POST 8
A Subject you enjoy studying this
semester
This semester is my third semester
in the University of Chile studying chemistry and pharmacy, a subject I have enjoyed
studying is Analytic Chemistry.
I knew this course this year, I had never listened
about this course before, I think that is significant for my career, because is
a mix between Math, Physics and Chemistry. These areas are my favorites of science,
in the school I loved these subjects, especially chemistry, is for this reason
that I study Pharmacy.
Now, the subjects are theoretical,
many contents and many exercises; the next semester, the course will be divided
in theory and practice in laboratories.
If I have to change anything of this course of Analytic chemistry, I would change the old professors, because they speak slowly and with low sound, this for me is very annoying. In spite of that they are good professors, I want and need that they speak louder, the students are many in the classroom and all need to listen to the professor. Also I think that we could be divided into 2 sections of students so the class could be more enjoyable.


Great post, I agree with the low sound of the teachers. And I've heard that subject it's a little difficult, but I think it's funny.
ReplyDeleteI personally found "Analytic Chemistry" boring, but the laboratories are more fun than the theoretical classes.
ReplyDeleteI also have Analytic Chemistry and I don't like so much, but I think that the next semester Analytic Chemistry Laboratory I will like.
ReplyDelete