POST 7
Favorite
movies/ TV shows.
Later, when I was 12 or 13 years old, I was fanatic of
“Twilight Saga”, I love Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner, this saga was
the most significant in my adolescence and now my favorite movie is Titanic,
this movie is very cute and I do not know why, but when I have a free time I
watch this; Titanic is so romantic, and I love the romantic movies!
On the other
hand, when I was a little girl, I watched “RBD”, this series lasted 3 years and
is about of love, music, friends, school, and other teen topics. I know all the
songs of the group, I was fanatic of RBD.
But my favorite series of all my life is “The
Simpson”,since I was a little girl I watched this series in FOX and CANAL 13, this
series caused great impact in the world, because it ironically shows contingent
topics.





RBD... Really ? jajajaj ok my friends, I respect <3 about the simpsons I agree with you, you they are great .
ReplyDelete