Post 10

"Evaluation of your Blogging Experience"


This semester for me, English has been an entertaining course, I like writing posts in the computer room and commenting to 3 classmates, especially commenting to my friend.
English isn’t a simple course, because it is another language, for me it isn’t easy to study because I don't know this language, I live with people that speak Spanish, and for this is complicated to learn but not impossible.
The blog is a good and interactive form to write about different topics in English, this helped me to write more and more, I think that I have learned more words and that is good.
The English class for me is boring because the mission is speaking with other classmates, and this for me is very difficult, and I feel ashamed, because most of my classmates knew English, and speak very well, but in spite of this I try to attend and I participate when the professor asks me to, because nowadays, the English is very important in the work area and social area.
I need the English for traveling, my family can communicate with English speaking people and I can´t. 
Is for this reason that I promised that I would learn English.







Comments

  1. Don´t be ashamed in the future anymore, the only way of improve is practice ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. English is a very important language, I hope you can learn it and travel much !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are always learning and improving ourselves, specially another languages, so keep practicing and you will get it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand you completely, because I also feel ashamed sometimes...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope to continue blogging with you <3 I love you, thanks you for everythig.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope to continue blogging with you <3 I love you, thanks you for everythig.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog