Blog 9
In this
case, the topic the blog is "The Future", is complicated for me
imagine my future because the life is very variate, the people today can be in
my life and tomorrow no, I don´t know what will happen, but I think that I will
be very happy, In the 2037 I want have 3 son men, I hope be chemistry
pharmaceutic and work in the PDI. Since I am a little girl, I have always
wanted work in this institution; I really hope to fulfill this dream and hope
that my Grandmother will be live, she in this moment have good health but I
don´t know what happen in 20 years more.
I think
that world will be very different, people will take care of the environment,
because the world is our house, the water, the animals, plants, oceans,
mountains, all, each habitant could live in peace.
In my
country, the Chileans will be more aware with the students, the older adults,
the animals, we will accept foreigners. I think that the Chileans will be
better; I hope that the society change.
I think
that the things could be better, we're still on time.

PDI... realy ? why did not I know that ?
ReplyDeleteSounds like a nice future, I hope your dreams come true.
ReplyDeleteI hope you dreams of work in PDI come in truth
ReplyDeleteI hope that the peace that you describe come true
ReplyDelete