POST 6
A career related website that I enjoy visiting.

My career is Chemistry and pharmacy, and a website related with my career that I use always is quimicaorganica.net, this website helps me every time that I have confusion with organic chemistry.
This semester my career was very complicated, more than last semester, now I have more classes; analytic chemistry, organic chemistry laboratories which is a practice class, physiology and organic chemistry which is a theory class.
The class that generated more problems for me is organic chemistry, because it has many contents in very little time, it is for this reason that I had to search for help, either books, previous tests, or asking to classmates and/or internet.
Internet is a good tool to study and the website quimicaorganica.net explains organic chemistry perfectly; it has videos with professors that explain the contents and exercises with their solutions. Also, it contains all the topics, redox, organic chemistry, spectroscopy, synthesis, reactions, nomenclature, and laboratories and more, it is a very good website, for me when I want to study and have lots of doubts, I always or almost always find solutions.
It is for this reason that I recommend this website if you want learn organic chemistry.



Comments

  1. I agree with you, this semester is very difficult and this websites it helps us a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never visit this website but I think I need to do that, thank you for this post !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember the website for moments of urgency

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used that site to learn some organic on high school, so I agree, nice post

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know that i will use it for the future. Thanks a lot!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog