POST 5

 This Photography is very special for my, because my dog Luna was with me since I am a little girls, she was my first pets and for this reason when born her son Cachito my family and me love him immediately, and I love this picture because my two pest are looking at the camera as if they were posing for me.


This Photography is more special yet, because is DEFQON 1!!!!, I love the electronic music,I love the hardcore and hardstyle and this photo represent my love for this music style, this is my life style.

This photo was taken for my, that makes it very special, in winter with my family went to “Nevados 
de Chillan”, we love the mountain and all sport related whit it, as ski, tracking, camping, but the most
 beautiful is the landscape, every moment that I am in the mountain, either “La Parva”, “Colorado”, 
“Farellones”,” Chillan”,” San Jose”, I  am thankful for the luck I have. 

 

Comments

  1. All the photos are very beautiful I hope you can pass more time in the mountain and with your music :) !

    ReplyDelete
  2. another dog lover i guess, there are beautiful photographs with beautiful feelings behind them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cachituuuu <3I love this photo, is incredible how big it is now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog