Post 4: My favorite pieces of technology
As many people, I have a phone, exactly is the iPhone 5s,I think that is my favorite piece of technology because is very easy of use and nowadays is useful for communicate with other persons. Also, I like  the applications that is have and  love the frontal camera; with my friends every day we take a “selfie” and enter to social media, especially Facebook, Instagram and snapchat,  for comment news of the other friends; In the university It is also necessary, because result of tests, information for the class and other information  are published by Ucursos, this is an application of the university of Chile for his students.

However, I think that in spite of we belong to “age more connected”, we no take advantage of  all the forms for communicated, to speak really with people, know other cultures, other peoples, informed the true news to the people, I know that someday we will make good use of this means of communication.

Comments

  1. We have the same phone, we use the same app and we both love selfies ... I love you damn

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have the same phone, we use the same app and we both love selfies ... I love you damn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog