Post 3: Why
did I choose this career?
My career is chemistry and pharmacy; I choose this because chemistry for me is a big mystery, every day I am surprised by something new, since I go to the high school I like chemistry, math and physic, and of this I wanted a career that mixes this 3 sciences, chemistry and pharmacy is a perfect career with these sciences and with health area. Also, the laboratories of chemistry and biology are very interesting.
When I said
to my family what wanted study nobody believe me, everybody thought that I will
study theater, because I have always acted, however I am a woman of one word, I
wanted chemistry and pharmacy in the University of Chile and I worked hard to
be here, so nobody will can get me out of this faculty until I am a
pharmaceutical chemist.




Correction, nobody will get us out of there. You are very intelligent you will come away friend
ReplyDeleteDo you acting today?
ReplyDelete