Post 2: My hobbies 

Is very complicated for my think in one hobby, because I like do many thing, also the people is very different and change every time, however I think the theater  is a hobby that I love, since that  I am 5 years old that I participate in my school.

•           When I am in octave grade, I have my first starring role in the theater play called “Hello Dolly”



•           In first of high school, I have my second starring role in the theater play called “Beauty and the beast”


•           And for finalize my school period, next to my best friend participate in the theater play “Hairs Pray”




On the other hands, my second favorite hobby is the swimming, I have been practicing since I was little and now participate for my university, that make me very happy



You have to remember, there's always time to have fun and get out of the rut

Comments

Popular posts from this blog