Post 1 my biography:

My name is Catalina Morales, I am 18 years old, I was born on June 04th 1998, in the district of Providencia in Santiado of Chile. I live with my mom Paola, my dad Eduardo, my brother Martin and my dog Cachito.
I studied primary in a school called Maria Teresa Cancino, the school was located very close to my house. When I was in sixth year of school my parents decided to send me to another school called Academia de Humanidades with my little brother,  in this place I finished all my school stage.
In 2016 I entered to the University of Chile to study Chemistry and pharmacy, I like this career, this was a perfect years, I did what I like most, chemistry, and my hobbies theater and  swimming,  I met different people in spite of I see my best friend seldom, but I had a lot of fun.
I hope that this year will be much better.







Comments

  1. Enjoy your career and always search the knowledge also call me if you want to do a acting session maybe we can help each other

    ReplyDelete
  2. Theater is very interesting!
    have you acted in public?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Theater is very interesting!
    have you acted in public?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pharmacy is a very interesting career and if you like it of course it will be fun. Swimming is a hobby that you can practice in the faculty so you are lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you spend your best years in the faculty and in your career, so never give up!
    You have nice hobbies, seem so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Catamo I am happy To have known you this year will be better. I am for you anytime you know. I don’t forget your comment damn... <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog